PSN Portable ID

Friday 6 May 2011

Hello Whinge World

Hi there, after a few years reading through various news, social networking and blog sites I've decided that it's time to start my own.  Not that I have much to say really, or more truthfully anything of any importance, but I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to rant where nobody's going to pay much attention... my own little online isolation chamber as such.

So what am I intending to post on here then? (nobody actually asked but hell, that's never stopped me spouting my poorly informed opinion). Well the answer is "a bit of everything"!  I'm a renaissance geek, a nerd-of-all-trades, so I'm not really going to constrain myself to anything specific and will be posting anything which has got my goat at any point I feel like whinging about it.

My interests are as follows:
  • Computing (programming and web design mostly)
  • Gaming (PS3 only, I have "opinions" about t'other two consoles)
  • Fitness (martial arts and general training, not sports)
  • Music (I've been a DJ and produced some urban tunes, can't play an instrument to save my life) 
  • Graphics (celtic art and 3D modelling)

Expect a little bit of everything to filter through to here.  I'll be posting links to my tunes on SoundCloud, hopefully some tattoo designs from Flickr (when I get my arse into gear) and watch this space for news of my planned forays into developing mobile Android apps.

Anyway I better leave it there for now, hopefully you'll see me before I see you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment