PSN Portable ID

Monday 9 May 2011

Sounding off

So PSN is still down and I'm trying to see it as a positive, a chance to catch up with and diversify the range of interests I have outside online console gaming.  The last time I remember being cut off from playing the games I love for such a period was when I was 10 and my parents banned me from playing "Elite" on my BBC B for a month (because I was sleep-talking about it haha).  My reaction to that crisis was to learn to knit, so I'm thankful that quarter of a century later I've got a bit more to distract me!

I've been dabbling in music production since 2002 when I started messing about with Fruity Loops and Sony Acid.  I do have copies of some of the rubbish I churned out in those days, under the name "DJ 9-Beans", but I'm keeping such "gems" out of the public domain for fear of being prosecuted for crimes against music (and probably copyright infringement as well).  Since those days I've moved to using Reason and have collaborated with my friend Vega (), under the revised moniker "Momentum", to produce some good if not releasable tunes.

Vega recently got himself a computer to start producing his own stuff and by the sound of it he should have something ready to put out soon.  I've not done much since except change my name to Machievel (because a change is as good as a rest, "Momentum" is too similar to that of DnB pop-idols Pendulum and I felt a bit Machiavellian at the time).  However I'm posting up the last thing I worked on properly to give you a taste of what is to come, hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment