PSN Portable ID

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cooking

I've been baking recently in both a good and a bad way.  Last Friday I cooked my PS3 but last night I cooked my very first pie!

My PS3 went pop straight after updating a game.  It was our usual games night and we had a new member Salty, who like shooters.  So it was decided we'd jump onto the old classic Modern Warfare 2 and do a split-screen private match so everyone could have a shot (at Loz, who's notoriously bad at shooters).  I haven't played MW2 in yonks so I was asked to update to version 1.12.  However when my old PS3 tried to reboot I saw a glimpse of the dreaded YLOD (Yellow Light Of Death) before a parting beep and a flashing red light.  So now I've got a new PS3 but no savegames; 15 hours of Uncharted wasted, 12 hours of Uncharted 2 wasted and days worth of DiRT3 to catch up on.  Methinks it's time to start cloud-saving my priority trophy-whoring games!

My successful baking experience was a lot less distressing and a whole lot tastier:


This is the very first time I've tried to make a pie and I'm so impressed with myself!  It tastes lovely and as my nan used to make apple pies all the time I feel like I've got back in touch with my childhood, just need to get onto scones now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment