PSN Portable ID

Monday 6 June 2011

Wanna ride on camera?

Well I've finally been able to upload a video to YouTube from DiRT 3, I've been waiting to do it since the game came out the other week but have had to wait until the PlayStation Store opened to redeem my online VIP pass.


So the bottom line is that it's not the most impressive video, especially as there are tons of similar videos from others who're equally impressed with their own performance, getting a World Record on the same track with the same car!  I don't care, I'm pretty pleased with it and will be posting some more soon.  Hopefully the next one will be a little more exceptional ;)

Now that I've posted from two different games (see here for my COD: Black Ops upload) I fancy messing about with some captions and audio stuff, so check back soon if you want to see a version with occasional "VRRROOOM" captions and a comedy soundtrack haha

No comments:

Post a Comment